Warnors Theatre
Travel tools
Warnors Theatre
Warnors Theatre
1400 Fulton St
Fresno, CA 93721
Warnors Theatre is an historic theater in downtown Fresno, California. The two thousand seat venue opened in 1928 as the Pantages Theater, after the name of its then owner, Alexander Pantages, and later, the Warner Theater in 1929 after it was purchased by Warner Brothers. The name was changed again in the 1960s to "Warnors" to avoid trademark issues. The theater was designed by B. Marcus Priteca, and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.